1. For the prevention and treatment of vitamin D deficiency, it is recommended to use ordinary vitamin D2 or D3 preparations. It is not recommended to use a single super large dose of vitamin D supplementation, and it is not recommended to use active vitamin D, that is, related drugs to correct vitamin D deficiency.
2. For infants with vitamin D deficiency of 0-1 years old, the recommended dosage of vitamin D2 or D3 is 2000 IU/d or 50000 IU/week. After 6 weeks of use, the serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D level will reach 30 ng/ml Above, and then maintained at 400-1000 IU/d.
3. For children and adolescents who are 1-18 years old with vitamin D deficiency, it is recommended to use vitamin D2 or D3 at a dose of 2000 IU/d or 50,000 IU/week, and use it for 6 weeks to make the serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D level reach 30 ng /ml above, and then maintained at 60-1000 IU/d.
4. To prevent simple nutrient deficiency rickets/osteomalacia, adequate vitamin D and calcium nutrition must be ensured. Except that adequate sunlight is the safest and most cost-effective way to prevent vitamin D deficiency, most of them currently recommend vitamin D supplementation for prevention.
5. Active vitamin D has a fast onset of action. Once hypercalciuria or hypercalcemia is found during the medication, the dose should be reduced or the medication should be discontinued immediately. Compared with D3, D2 has milder activity and is more suitable for pregnant women, fetuses and infants to take supplements.
Ningbo Aocheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech biological enterprise focusing on the early detection, diagnosis, prevention and monitoring of diseases. By providing reliable, fast and convenient in vitro diagnostic products, it can provide accurate test results for diagnosis and treatment.
At present, the company's biomedical team continues to conduct in-depth exploration and prospective research in the field of high-risk diseases for pregnant women such as hypertension. We will be committed to providing leading clinical diagnosis solutions for women and children's health. Promote the standardized management of perinatal preeclampsia in my country, and make contributions to the predictive management of preeclampsia in the world.